Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 Things About Me You Probably Didn't Know

1. I point out every Asian person I see on TV, mostly to annoy my sister. I luv Asians. ^.^

2. I never actually call my baby brother by his name, but by his nickname; "Mr. A-bebby-pants. (Idk why, I'm just a random person.)

3. Me and my sister usually always greet eachother and such in a "chicken" voice, and call eachother "chikun puffs".

4. My imagination literally only works when I'm in bed. (This can be annoying when an idea hits me at 2 am.)

5. I talk to my stuffed animals more than I talk to people.

6. I like to eat re-heated pancakes and muffins for lunch.

7. I like giving birthday presents to people that hardly know me.

8. I collect paint samples just because.

9. I have a phobia of one certain bug, I think called a house centipede. (Google it if you've never seen one.)

10. I'm actually very outgoing, I just have trouble talking to people sometimes because it usually turns out awkward. And half the time people scare me, staring at me with those hole-burning eyes.

Okay that's all for now. It's been hard thinking of stuff Zeruda doesn't know. So hey Z let me know if you knew any of this stuff already. And BTW it would be cool if you made a list like this, too! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee, I knew SOME of the stuff. But there were a few I did not know, like, 6. 9. and 10.

    Me do one? Ha ha, well if I can think of anything I will.

    ReplyDelete